Our New Lifts Team have extensive experience in delivering large and complex projects, assisting clients with complex lift refurbishment schemes and new Lift Installation design to maximise a buildings potential with regard to traffic load and movement.
We can offer a variety of solutions to suit your exacting requirements which include and not limited to hydraulic, traction and MRL Gearless solutions in the following configurations;
- Bespoke Solutions – We offer a 100% bespoke design service across our lift range. Previous projects include circular tube lifts and 4m high lift cars.
- Modernisations – A popular choice for existing buildings. We are an independent company with no links to a particular supplier. We can modernise with equipment specified 100% by the client.
- Passenger Lifts – Our range of passenger lifts is comprehensive and flexible and fully compliant to EN81-70 and Part M.
- Residential Lifts – Residential lifts often require unique finishes. Our bespoke design solution allows you the client to define how the lift will look.
- Goods Lifts – Be it for a retail or industrial project we can offer heavy-duty goods lifts for buildings with specialist requirements.
- Car Lifts – Our car lifts are available in numerous configurations some with reduced pit and headroom options.
- Machine Direction Solutions – Boasting reduced pit and headroom dimensions, a machine directive solution is the perfect match for existing buildings.
- Shabbat Lifts – We offer fully compatible Shabbat platform and passenger lifts.
- Drum Drive Lifts – Offering a larger lift car in typically small lift shafts, this can often be the ideal solution.
Throughout the project, our teams work alongside you to ensure the end result desired is achieved.
From the original specification, right- through design to installation we are client focused and carry out all necessary Health and Safety inspections, attend all client meetings, provide full O&M manuals and carry out onsite training.